Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Woohoo, It's Holiday Time!


Hello everyone, it's none other that your favourite adorable little dog ... hehehe ... How you all been doing? Fine, I hope. I've been okay, just a little lazy these days. You know la us diva dogs, we don't have much time to do much cos we have to bark at cats, yelp at the neighbors dogs and chase squirrels that try to run into my domain. And after we're done with all that, we have to get our beauty sleep :D

I'm looking forward to this week cos it's Chinese new year and that spaceman is going to be home all week for me to bully ... muahahaha! I just so love bullying that spaceman, he's such a gullible little fellow that I actually have trained him to feed me my dinner by hand :P All I need to do is put on my sad face and blink my eyes once or twice and he'll fall for it.

I know, I know, I'm an evil dog but heck, he's so dumb he deserves to be conned ... hehehe ... Anyways, I have to go now and annoy that spaceman. You all have a prosperous Chinese New year, ya and drive safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof, woof, thank you for leaving such sweet comments :D