Friday, August 20, 2010

Stray Cat Strut

Woof! Woof!

How's everyone? Fine I hope :D I'm fine too. I've just finished my round of barking at the cats in the back alley and am now pretty free. Those cats in the back alley seem to love pissing me off.

They know I get irritated when they pass by yet, they insist on passing by and sitting right there by the back gate to get on my nerves. What's even worse, they've completely ruined mommy's washing machine cover which had mommy going ballistic a few days ago.

Just wait till I get my paws on them. I'll show them a thing or two about destroying mommy's washing machine cover. Nobody makes my mommy angry while I'm around! Gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Oh and don't tell the spaceman but everytime he's away at work, I hog his chair and sleep on it ... hahaha ... Unfortunately the bum takes his laptop to work with him, otherwise I'd be blogging away and using his misrable P1 bandwidth all the way ... LOL!


Woof! Happy Friday People :D

7 comments:

  1. ahhhhhhhhhhhh... you are finally back. We were wondering where you were and there you are! Just bite the spaceman's ankles if he don't let ya use his laptop or or.. urmm.. hog his side of the bed :) hope you are having lotta fun with mommy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piper is waiting and waiting for you... he's getting a bit restless now.. so jump on the posraju man's van and come by soon ya! He'll even give you his bed and share all his treats with you. Curly will even unhog Piper's bed if you are here.

    Happy Friday Pebbles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Auntie Anny - I always hog his side of the bed when he's at work ... hehehe ... Mommy and me have loads of fun while he's away at work ... sssshhhh, don't tell him, ya ... hehehe ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. >Auntie Anny - Hahaha ... the next time I see the posraju van. I'll try and stop him la ... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uncle Kelvin - LOL! I'm sure you do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. do you know that Philip knows all your thoughts:)
    be careful

    ReplyDelete

Woof, woof, thank you for leaving such sweet comments :D