Friday, December 18, 2009

Fluffy Friday #3 - My Fluffy Leg

Here I am taking part in Fluffy Friday number 3! Which is really an amazing thing. I'm sure Aunty Marzie must be really shocked ... hehehe ... And once again, I prepared this way in advance and kept it in draft. I think I should get some kind of award for the most enthusiastic dog who loves doing meme's ... LOL!

Anyway for Fluffy Friday, I'd like to show you my fluffy leg ... Yes, that spaceman still hasn't taken me for my grooming yet and if he doesn't take me this weekend, I'll really go bite him! But then, mommy loves my fluffiness and has warned him not to trim my fur too much. Hopefully he listens cos that spaceman has a habit for getting instructions wrong.



Happy Fluffy Friday everyone :D


Share your fluffy friends with us every Friday! Whether it's a favourite stuffed toy or an adorable pet - basically anything fluffy, we'd love to see your pictures! Leave ONLY the POST URL here and grab the Fluffy Friday badge at Meow Diaries. All links are reserved STRICTLY for Fluffy Friday participants and any unrelated links will be deleted.





18 comments:

  1. Uwahhhh Pebbles oso showing off his fluffy leg like Phoebe hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My next award will definitely go to u Pebbles, for being so rajin! Seriously u are the most rajin doggie when it comes to memes, yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I oso still haven send the kids for grooming, some more B is sick today so this weekend is no good oso... hopefully before CHristmas I can send my kitties for grooming. So fluffy now, fur balls flying all over my home! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Fluffy Friday Pebbles, see u next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhhhhhhhhhhh.. tats a really sweet picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. appeyyyyyyyyyyyyy fluffyyyyyyy jumaat Pebbles dear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. woof woof Pebbles.. looks cozy indeed in mommy's arms.. i love my mommy's arms too!

    meow!!
    Smokey the bear

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat is the next post? Fluffy ears?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aunty Marzie - Meow, meow :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aunty Marzie - Hehehe ... Yeah, I also showing off my fluffy leg ...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aunty Marzie - I actually stayed up to wait for you to post this but was soooooo sleepy that I went to bed before this came out ...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aunty Marzie - Hehehe ... I also have fur all over the place, that poor spaceman has to pick up after me, serves him right for not taking me to a groomers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aunty Marzie - Happy Fluffy Friday to you too :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aunty Anny - Thank you :D That spaceman is always taking shots of me in all kinds of poses ...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aunty Anny - Happy Fluffy Jumaat to you to Aunty Anny :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aunty LJ - There's no cozier place than mommy's arm :D And I feel safe there too :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Uncle Kelvin - Fluffy ears? Hey, that's not a bad idea ... LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Woof, woof, thank you for leaving such sweet comments :D