Friday, October 15, 2010

Fluffy Friday #43 - The Heater

Howdy folks, here I am with a quick post in god knows how long. We all know who to blame for that right?

It's been so long since I last posted here that I'm surprised it still works. The weather these days is really too hot for us doggies with loads of fur but I must say that I'm glad it's hot cos otherwise Mommy and the spaceman think I'm their personal heater and always fight every morning to see who can grab me and cuddle up with me as some sort of personal heater.


Mommy says my body is nice and warm especially for a cold morning! Hrrrmmmppphhhh! Can't they just use a blanket or something? There I am cuddled up nice and snug under the bed and the next thing I know, I'm whisked up onto the bed to act as a personal heater.

I wonder if I can report them to the SPCA for doggy abuse ... hehehe! Until my next post, happy Fluffy Friday to everyone :D

Woof!


Share your fluffy friends with us every Friday! Whether it's a favourite stuffed toy or an adorable pet - basically anything fluffy, we'd love to see your pictures & stories! Leave ONLY the POST URL here and grab the Fluffy Friday badge at Meow Diaries. Any unrelated links will be deleted.




8 comments:

  1. Just bite them lah XD

    But it must be comfortable to hug u in the morning ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I agree, sure nice to huggy wuggy u in da morn Pebbles, too bad Aunty Marzie is afraid of woofs! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Fluffy Friday Pebbles, u tell Spaceman if he doesn't let u use his laptop to update here, then u won't let him hug u in the morn ha ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelvin - LOL! Yes, I am pretty huggable ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Auntie Marzie - You're afraid of dogs? Aiyoooo, I don't bite la, unless of cos it's that spaceman la! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Auntie Marzie - Hehehe ... I will :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Utility Can Manufacturers - Thank you :D

    ReplyDelete

Woof, woof, thank you for leaving such sweet comments :D