Monday, February 15, 2010

When Are They Going To Stop?

I heard mommy and the spaceman talking just now that the Chinese New Year is here. I'm not really sure what that is but all I know is that it's an excuse for people to explode fireworks! And I am terrified of fireworks.

I can hear loads of fireworks exploding and the safest place to be is in mommy's arms. But it's still scary hearing all those fireworks blast away non-stop and some of them felt like it was inside the house!


I wish this Chinese New Year thing would end so it will be peaceful again and I won't be so terrified and on edge all day long.  But on a happier note, I'd like to wish all my blogger friends who celebrate this Chinese New Year thing a wonderful year of the Tiger :D

Woof!

2 comments:

  1. Uncle Kelvin - Where's my ang pau? LOL! Happy New Year to you and your family :D

    ReplyDelete

Woof, woof, thank you for leaving such sweet comments :D